Table of Contents HIDE
- How to Install BlueStacks for Infinite Magicraid
- Installing Infinite Magicraid on BlueStacks
- How to Configure BlueStacks to Improve Performance and Graphics Quality
- How to Configure Autoclicker for Infinite Magicraid
- Remember the Most Important BlueStacks Features
- Screenshots of Infinite Magicraid on BlueStacks
Infinite Magicraid is an online GACHA game similar to RAID: Shadow Legends. This game has a separate client for Windows that can be downloaded from the official website. In this guide, we’ll take a look at how to install Infinite Magicraid on PC using a free emulator. Playing via an emulator, we can configure autoclicker, which is definitely useful in any game of this genre.
An emulator is a program that can simulate a mobile OS (in this particular case, Android) on your PC. The most convenient such program is BlueStacks, which you have probably heard of. This emulator is completely free, easy to install, and has powerful features for creating and configuring autoclickers. That’s what we’re interested in.
How to Install BlueStacks for Infinite Magicraid
- Visit the official BlueStacks website and download an installer.
- Run the installer and follow its instructions. You can choose the language, program location, and so on.
- After installing, you should sign in with your Google Account to get access to the Google Play Store. This works in the same way as on Android smartphones. If you don’t trust BlueStacks, you can always create a separate Google account to play games.
After that, you will be able to install any game from the Play Store. By the way, the BlueStacks desktop looks like the following.
Installing Infinite Magicraid on BlueStacks
- Launch the Play Store app. You can see its icon on the emulator’s desktop.
- Find the game by its name, “Infinite Magicraid“, using the search. Click “Install” on the game’s page and wait for a minute until installation is finished.
- After that, you will see the game’s icon on the BlueStacks desktop. Click it and play!
The shortcut will also be created on your computer’s desktop. You can delete it if you want.
How to Configure BlueStacks to Improve Performance and Graphics Quality
There are several settings that you can change to increase FPS in games and make the picture smoother.
- Open “Settings“, accessible from the menu at the top of the screen.
- In the “Performance” tab, you can increase FPS in games by giving more system resources to BlueStacks. You are recommended to specify as many CPU cores and GB of RAM as possible.
You should also switch the “Performance mode” to “High Performance“. As for the frame rate, it doesn’t make sense to specify more FPS than your monitor supports. For example, if you have a standard 60 Hz monitor, it won’t show you more than 60 FPS.
- A screen resolution and DPI can be specified in the “Display” tab. The higher these values, the smoother the picture in games will be. But it also doesn’t make sense to select a higher resolution than your monitor supports.
- One more way to increase the emulator’s performance is to switch the “Graphics Engine Mode” to “Performance“.
The “Graphics Renderer” option can be switched as well, when it’s required by some game you’ve installed. Otherwise, you won’t see any effect from this.
Generally, that’s all you need to know about BlueStacks settings.
How to Configure Autoclicker for Infinite Magicraid
In BlueStacks, you can create an autoclicker for any game. To do this, you must record a short macro and then switch it to infinite repeating. Let’s see how simple it is.
- Complete a game stage that you want to farm using the autoclicker, and stop at the victory screen.
- Open the “Macro Manager“, accessible from the side panel, and press “Record new macro“.
- After that, click “Try Again” and stop the recording at once. We have a macro.
- You can rename the macro if you want.
- Open the macro settings by clicking on the corresponding icon. Here, switch the “Repeat Execution” option to “Infinite Until Stopped“. Then specify an interval between executions. I prefer 1-2 seconds.
- Save the settings and run the macro.
Now, the macro will be repeating your recorded click, meaning that after completing the stage, the “Try Again” button will be pressed by the macro, and the stage will run again.
Remember the Most Important BlueStacks Features
- Switch to fullscreen mode by pressing F11.
- If you want to play in window mode, you can lock the cursor within the game area.
- You can install games from an APK file.
Screenshots of Infinite Magicraid on BlueStacks