Table of Contents HIDE
Marsaction: Infinite Ambition is a fresh survival game for mobile devices. It does not have a PC client, but you can play Marsaction on your computer by using emulators. Emulators are programs that simulate a mobile OS on a PC. They enable players to use a keyboard and mouse to play any mobile game. It’s usually even more convenient than playing the same games on smartphones.
One of the best emulators is BlueStacks. This is a completely free application that will enable you to connect to the Google Play Store and play any game. Controls, graphics, and performance can be set up according to a certain player’s requirements. So, let’s see how to install and configure Marsaction: Infinite Ambition on a PC using BlueStacks.
- Visit the Marsaction: Infinite Ambition game page on the official BlueStacks website. Download an installer.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions. Some options can be changed if you need them. Select a suitable language, program location, and so on.
- After installing BlueStacks, launch it and sign in with your Google Account. This is necessary to get access to the Play Store, from which you will install games. You can create a separate Google account for playing if you wish.
Installation of Marsaction: Infinite Ambition
- Launch BlueStacks and open the Play Store app.
- Find the game by its name, “Marsaction: Infinite Ambition“, and install it just like on a smartphone.
- After a while, when the game is installed, you will see its icon on the BlueStacks desktop. In general, that’s all, and you can play.
To improve the emulator’s performance and graphics quality, BlueStacks can be configured in its settings. Let’s do this before starting.
How to Improve Performance and Graphics Quality
- Open “Settings” in the menu.
- Go to the “Performance” tab and give the program as much system resources as possible. This especially applies to RAM, since most modern games require a lot of memory.
Limit the FPS to 60 frames as well. It doesn’t make sense to set more if you have a standard 60Hz monitor.
- In the “Display” tab, you can select a suitable resolution and DPI. The higher this value, the higher the load on your video card. It doesn’t make sense to set values here larger than what your monitor can show as well.
- Finally, in the “Graphics” tab, you can switch the “Graphics Engine Mode” to “Performance“. If your PC is weak, this will give it a performance boost.
As for the “Graphics Renderer” and other settings, you can switch them when you face some artifacts in games.
Remember the Most Important BlueStacks Features
- Enter fullscreen mode using the F11 hotkey or the corresponding button on the side panel.
- Lock the mouse cursor within the BlueStacks window. This is especially useful when you’re playing mobile shooters or any other game in window mode.
- Use macros for the automation of routine game tasks. I’ve already shown how to configure macros for RAID: Shadow Legends, using BlueStacks as a legal autoclicker.
- You can install games from APKs as well.