The “Echoes of Unknown” quest becomes available to the player after completing the “Ancient Battery” quest, where you had to solve a simple riddle and open a passage to the ruins. Jina asks you to explore the ruins, but you encounter a chasm with no way across. To reach the other side, you’ll need a Glider, so Jina sends you to Najuma, who can craft it for you.
How to Obtain the Glider
You receive the quest “Like a Bird” and need to gather the materials required for crafting the Glider:
- 3 Sapwood Planks,
- 2 Fabrik,
- 5 Leather.
The easiest way to obtain these materials is to buy them. Sapwood Planks are sold for 4 Gold by the Blacksmith, while Fabrik (190 Gold) and Leather (60 Gold) can be purchased from the Furniture Store. The locations of the stores are marked on the map. To buy or sell anything, interact with the cash register on the counter.
To earn gold, hunt local animals, gather ore, catch fish, or insects. You can sell almost any item you obtain at the General Store for Gold. In about 10-15 minutes, you can easily accumulate the necessary amount.
Take the materials to Najuma, and you’ll receive your Glider. Using it is straightforward: while in the air, press the “space” key, and the Glider will activate automatically.
Walkthrough for the “Echoes of Unknown” Quest
- Using the Glider, leap off the chasm in the ruins to cross to the other side.
- Proceed deeper into the ruins through the corridor.
- In the last room before the staircase leading upward, you’ll find a small recess with water. Stand in this recess and wait for a few seconds.
- The water will bubble and forcefully propel your character high into the air. Activate the Glider when this happens to soar to the top of the ruins.
- In the very last room, you’ll encounter a simple puzzle. You must move tiles with fragments of an image to eventually form a fish picture.
- Solve the puzzle, then use the Glider to fly from the upper part of the ruins to a ledge on a cliff, as shown in the screenshot.
- Afterward, climb up the cliff (simply move forward, the “climbing” mode will activate automatically), and talk to Jina.
This concludes the quest. You suspect there are several puzzles like this, and they hold the key to something interesting.